Out Now Nights 14: Time for More of It
This episode of Out Now Nights (“Nights”) finds Aaron and Abe going over even more thoughts on the film It. With It currently destroying the box office, the guys figured a regular review was not enough. So get ready for this bonus critique, which delves more heavily into spoiler territory and features guests Peter Paras and Tyler Smith. Hear about what the group has to say about how effective the world, tension, characters and more were in relation to how each of these guys took the film as a whole. Be prepared for some personal stories that somehow relate to what was taken away from this Stephen King adaptation. And be ready to have more fun dealing with Pennywise and other topics.
[The purpose of this section is to highlight areas mentioned or referenced during the show.]
- Get yourself a free audio book and help out the show at AudibleTrial.com/OutNowPodcast!
- Follow all of us on Twitter: @Outnow_Podcast, @AaronsPS, @WalrusMoose, @Pajamo, @TylerPretension
- Check out all of our sites and blogs: TheCodeIsZeek.com, Why So Blu?, Battleship Pretension
- Enjoy our initial It podcast!
- Check out Aaron’s Review for It
- Check out Tyler’s Review for It
- Trailer for It