Out Now Nights 13: Just What Does Come At Night, Exactly?
Time for an all new episode of Out Now Nights (Nights). This is the time where Aaron and Abe start the recorder late in the evening and get into some topics they didn’t have time to expand upon in the regular show. The film It Comes At Night is a perfect example, as it was met with lots of polarizing reactions in the weekend it opened and deserves to be talked about. Prof. Mike Dillon was happy to join in and the group goes into lots of detail about what the film is, ideas of how certain things play out and other interesting topics surrounding the film and its director, Trey Edward Shults. This conversation has its topic, but it’s also a little looser, so enjoy how it all plays out. Note: There are major spoilers for the film, if anyone is concerned about this.
[The purpose of this section is to highlight areas mentioned or referenced during the show.]
- Get yourself a free audio book and help out the show at AudibleTrial.com/OutNowPodcast!
- Follow all of us on Twitter: @Outnow_Podcast, @AaronsPS, @WalrusMoose
- Check out all of our sites and blogs: TheCodeIsZeek.com, Why So Blu?
- Check out Aaron’s Review for It Comes At Night
- Trailer for It Comes At Night