Out Now 282: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
This week’s Out Now with Aaron and Abe features an all-new playlist. Abe and Aaron are joined by Bradford Oman and Russell Latham to discuss Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, our majority pick for the biggest film of the summer. The group goes into just how well this sequel stacks up to the original, let alone the rest of the MCU. Among topics covered, we have a fun round of Know Everybody (7:16), some Out Now Quickies™ (9:16), Trailer Talk for The Dark Tower (17:30) and Thor: Ragnarok (26:55), the main review (33:33), Out Now Feedback (1:12:34) and Games (1:27:27). We then wrap things up (1:39:32) and have some bloopers (1:50:22), following this week’s close out song. So now, if you’ve got an hour or so to kill…
[The purpose of this section is to highlight areas mentioned or referenced during the show.]
- Get yourself a free audio book and help out the show at AudibleTrial.com/OutNowPodcast!
- Follow all of us on Twitter: @Outnow_Podcast, @AaronsPS, @RLatham, @Ethan_Anderton
- Check out all of our sites and blogs: TheCodeIsZeek.com, Why So Blu?, It’s All Connected, Slash Film
- Read Aaron’s review for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
- Next Episode: King Arthur: Legend of the Sword