Out Now with Aaron and Abe: Episode 69 – The Bourne Legacy
This week’s episode of Out Now with Aaron and Abe has the gang discussing the new spin-off/sequel/reboot of the Bourne franchise – The Bourne Legacy. Joining Abe and Aaron are guests Maxwell Haddad and Jose Cordova, and they are both happy to share their thoughts on the film as well as participate in the other regular segments as well, including “Know Everybody”, “Trailer Talk” (Jack Reacher, Zero Dark Thirty), “Movie Call Back”, Box Office Results and Predictions, and of course Games. Plenty is discussed, lots of announcements, including another contest, and of course, movie geekery runs wild.
So now, if you’ve got an hour to kill…
You can also find links to the episode at HHWLOD HERE or at Podomatic HERE
Subscribe via iTunes HERE
Of course, in addition to this episode, there are many more episodes to be found on iTunes, as well as on the hosted site, The HHWLOD Podcast Network, and still at outnow.podomatic.com for mainly the newest episodes and some exclusives. One can also learn more at the official Facebook page for Out Now, facebook.com/outnowpodcast (“like” it), which features updates from Aaron and Abe’s personal blogs, other random posts, and some photo albums. Finally, feel free to e-mail the show at firstname.lastname@example.org with any sort of feedback or add an iTunes rating/review.
[The purpose of this section is to highlight areas mentioned or referenced during the show.]
- Follow all of us on Twitter: @Outnow_Podcast, @AaronsPs3, @WalrusMoose, @JoseCordova, @Mark_Hobin, @MaxLHad
- Check out our Sites and Blogs: The Code Is Zeek, Why So Blu, Fast Film Reviews, The Racked Focus, The Thoughtful Slacker
- Check out Aaron’s review of The Bourne Legacy HERE
- Check out Maxwell’s review of The Bourne Legacy HERE
- CSI: Enhance - http://media.moronail.net/images/stories/dg_pictures/0910/2010.jpg
- Check out the Why So Blu iPhone App HERE
- Trailers Discussed: Jack Reacher and Zero Dark Thirty
- Next Week’s Episode: Paranorman and possibly Expendables 2