Out Now with Aaron and Abe: Episode 36 – The Muppets and Hugo
This week’s episode of Out Now with Aaron and Abe focuses on the nostalgic double feature that was The Muppets and Hugo, both of which came out over Thanksgiving weekend. Joining Aaron and Abe to discuss these features are guests Mark Hobin and Matt Dunbar. Given the depressing nature of the art house and independent films featured in last week’s fun, but obscure episode, talking about the fun and sincerity of The Muppets and Hugo is certainly a fun way to get things back in the fun zone. People should note the use of plenty of familiar Muppet tunes laced throughout this episode as well. Of course along with the main film reviews, other segments returns as well, including “know everybody”, trailer talk, box office results and predictions, retro reviews, games, and other fun stuff.
Of course, in addition to this episode, there are many more episodes to be found on iTunes, as well as on the hosted site, The HHWLOD Podcast Network, and still at outnow.podomatic.com for mainly the newest episodes and some exclusives. One can also learn more at the official Facebook page for Out Now, facebook.com/outnowpodcast (“like” it), which features updates from Aaron and Abe’s personal blogs, other random posts, and some photo albums. Finally, feel free to e-mail the show at email@example.com with any sort of feedback or add an iTunes rating/review.
So now, if you’ve got an hour to kill…
Subscribe via iTunes HERE
- Follow all of us on Twitter: @AaronsPs3, @WalrusMoose, @Mark_Hobin, @RobotZombieArmy
- Check out all of our Blogs: The Code is Zeek, Walrus Moose, Fast Film Reviews, and Unemployed Matt
- Check out our written reviews of The Muppets (Aaron’s and Mark’s) and Hugo
- Other Muppets Stuff Referenced:
Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody
Kermit and Bret McKenzie Sing “Life’s A Happy Song”
- Here are the trailers for Brave and Paranorman
- Next Week: The Descendants and Awards talk with Mark Johnson of Award Contenders