Out Now with Aaron and Abe: Bonus Episode – Audio Commentary for John Carpenter’s The Thing
Based on the love and praise Aaron, Jordan Grout, and Alan Aguilera have for John Carpenter’s The Thing, along with Abe’s newfound love and respect for The Thing, the gang decided to do their first audio commentary for that film. Simple enough to enjoy, the gang even has a brief intro to properly explain how to synch the film with the podcast. So if interested, sit back with your copy of The Thing and listen to a bunch of guys chat about it. And stay tuned to the end, if you want to learn the secret word.
Important Note: This commentary features both juvenile use of foul language and spoilers for both the 1982 The Thing (obviously) and the 2011 The Thing.
Of course, in addition to this episode, there are many more episodes to be found on iTunes, as well as on the hosted site, The HHWLOD Podcast Network, and still at outnow.podomatic.com for mainly the newest episodes and some exclusives. One can also learn more at the official Facebook page for Out Now, facebook.com/outnowpodcast (“like” it), which features updates from Aaron and Abe’s personal blogs, other random posts, and some photo albums. Finally, feel free to e-mail the show at firstname.lastname@example.org with any sort of feedback or add an iTunes rating/review.
So now, if you’ve got an hour to kill…
Subscribe via iTunes HERE
- Follow all of us on Twitter: @AaronsPs3, @WalrusMoose, @Mrdvd, @Amsterdamchap
- Check out all of our Blogs: thecodeiszeek.com, walrusmoose.blogspot.com, damndirtyblog.blogspot.com
- Aaron’s written review for The Thing
- The Thing cast watches the prequel: HERE
- The Thing: The Musical: HERE
Additional Challenge – The Thing Commentary Drinking Game:
- - Any mention of Wilford Brimly – take a drink
- - Any mention of “shuffling” – take a drink
- - When we swear – take a drink
- - Mentioning beards – take a drink