Out Now with Aaron and Abe - Episode 21: Rise of the Planet of the Apes
“I love you Dr. Zaius”. Alright, this week’s episode features Aaron, Abe, and special guest Alan Aguilera (back again, two weeks in a row) for another Triple A episode, as the group discusses Rise of the Planet of the Apes. The latest entry in the Planet of the Apes franchise, which serves as a restart to the series continuity and stars James Franco as the lead human character and Andy Serkis as the lead non-human (motion-capture work for Caesar). Along with the main review of the film, as usual, several segments surround this area, as the gang gets to know each other with some random film questions and discusses some new trailers (In Time and Contagion). Additionally, following the review, as per usual, there is box office talk and predictions, a retro review segment, and the return of some old games.
Of course, in addition to this episode, there are many more episodes to be found on iTunes, as well as on the hosted site, The HHWLOD Podcast Network, and still at outnow.podomatic.com for mainly the newest episodes. One can also learn more at the official Facebook page for Out Now, facebook.com/outnowpodcast (“like” it), which features updates from Aaron and Abe’s personal blogs, other random posts, and some photo albums, including logo concept designs! Finally, feel free to e-mail the show at email@example.com with any sort of feedback or submit a review on iTunes. So now, if you’ve got an hour to kill…
Find the episode here: HHWLOD Podcast Network
- Planet of the Apes Recap, Rise of the Planet of the Apes Written Review
- Check out thecodeiszeek.com, walrusmoose.blogspot.com, Whysoblu.com
- Contest – Get us to 100 “likes” on our Facebook page, and we’ll see about giving away some random prizes
- Follow us on twitter – Aaron – twitter.com/aaronsps3, Abe – twitter.com/walrusmoose, Alan – twitter.com/mrdvd
- In Time trailer: HERE and the Contagion trailer: HERE
- Next week: 30 Minutes or Less
- And of course: Planet of the Apes: The Musical (the songs are in English).