Out Now Bonus: 2014’s Award Contenders
This week’s episode of Out Now with Aaron and Abe is another loose episode, given the lack of a huge release in a lot of theaters. As a result, Aaron and guest Mark Hobin, from Fast Film Reviews, have decided to provide a brief review of The Babadook, before delving into a long look at 2014’s award contenders. The two take the time to go over some recent releases, such as Wild, The Theory of Everything, The Imitation Game, among other films, while also making some predictions and discussing the possibility of potential nominees and winners, along with possible frontrunners for the various award shows and ceremonies coming very soon. Listen in to enjoy what this conversation has to offer. So now, if you’ve got an hour (or two) to kill…
Of course, in addition to this episode, there are many more episodes to be found on iTunes, The HHWLOD Podcast Network, Stitcher Radio, Soundcloud, and at Podomatic for most of the newest episodes and some exclusives. You can also subscribe to our RSS feed. Also have fun participating on the official Facebook page for Out Now (“Like” it), which features weekly questions for listeners, updates from Aaron and Abe’s personal blogs, and various photos. You can also follow us on Twitter and Tumblr. Finally, feel free to e-mail the show at OutNowPodcast@gmail.com with any sort of feedback or add an iTunes rating/review.
[The purpose of this section is to highlight areas mentioned or referenced during the show.]
- Get yourself a free audio book and help out the show at AudibleTrial.com/OutNowPodcast!
- Follow all of us on Twitter: @Outnow_Podcast, @AaronsPS, @Mark_Hobin
- Check out all of our sites and blogs: TheCodeIsZeek.com, Why So Blu?, Walrus Moose, Fast Film Reviews
- Check out Aaron’s review of The Babadook
- Check out Mark’s review of The Babadook
- Leave us a voicemail at 972-798-3830
- Out Now with Aaron and Abe has a YouTube PAGE
- Check out the Why So Blu iPhone App HERE
- Next Episode: Exodus: Gods and Kings