Out Now with Aaron and Abe: Episode 129 – 12 Years A Slave
This week’s episode of Out Now with Aaron and Abe is a lengthy one, as heavy discussion is placed upon 12 Years A Slave, among other similarly related topics in film. Aaron and Abe are joined by Just Seen It’s Salim Lemelle and Leah Aldridge, which makes for a long, but engaging conversation. Additionally, all of the regular segments are present as well, including “Know Everybody”, “Out Now Quickies”, “Movie Call Back”, “Out Now Feedback”, and Trailer Talk (Labor Day and Noah). Plenty of insightful movie talk in this long episode. Stick with it and enjoy.
So now, if you’ve got an hour to kill…
You can also find links to the episode at HHWLOD HERE or at Podomatic HERE Subscribe via iTunes HERE
Of course, in addition to this episode, there are many more episodes to be found on iTunes, The HHWLOD Podcast Network, Stitcher Radio, and at Outnow.Podomatic.com for mainly the newest episodes and some exclusives. You can also subscribe to our RSS feed. One can also learn more at the official Facebook page for Out Now, Facebook.com/OutNowPodcast (“Like” it), which features updates from Aaron and Abe’s personal blogs, other random posts, and some photo albums. You can also follow us on Twitter. Finally, feel free to e-mail the show at OutNowPodcast@gmail.com with any sort of feedback or add an iTunes rating/review.
[The purpose of this section is to highlight areas mentioned or referenced during the show.]
- Get yourself a free audio book and help out the show at AudibleTrial.com/OutNowPodcast!
- Follow all of us on Twitter: @Outnow_Podcast, @AaronsPs3, @WalrusMoose, @LeeLeeReads, @SalimLemelle
- Out Now with Aaron and Abe has a Tumblr PAGE and a YouTube PAGE
- Check out all of our sites and blogs: TheCodeIsZeek.com, Why So Blu?, Walrus Moose, Just Seen It
- Check out Aaron’s written review for 12 Years A Slave
- Check out the Just Seen It coverage of 12 Years A Slave HERE and HERE
- Check out the Why So Blu iPhone App HERE
- Trailers: Labor Day and Noah
- Next Episode: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire