Out Now with Aaron and Abe: Episode 32 – Paranormal Activity 3
This week’s episode of Out Now with Aaron and Abe features a discussion about the currently annual Halloween installment of the Paranormal Activity franchise. This third entry of the series gives the group plenty to talk about, as Aaron and Abe, along with guests Mark Hobin and James Plunkett, delve into the particulars involving how fresh or old/entertaining or not this series feels. The other segments are still a part of this episode as well, including “know everybody”, trailer talk (The Devil Inside and Young Adult), box office results and predictions, retro reviews, and a brand new game.
Of course, in addition to this episode, there are many more episodes to be found on iTunes, as well as on the hosted site, The HHWLOD Podcast Network, and still at outnow.podomatic.com for mainly the newest episodes and some exclusives. One can also learn more at the official Facebook page for Out Now, facebook.com/outnowpodcast (“like” it), which features updates from Aaron and Abe’s personal blogs, other random posts, and some photo albums. Finally, feel free to e-mail the show at firstname.lastname@example.org with any sort of feedback or add an iTunes rating/review.
So now, if you’ve got an hour to kill…
Subscribe via iTunes HERE
- Paranormal Activity 3’s budget: $5 Million
- Follow us on twitter: @AaronsPS3, @WalrusMoose, @Mark_Hobin, and @Jimmyleaks
- Visit our sites: TheCodeIsZeek.com, WalrusMoose.blogspot.com, FastFilmReviews.wordpress.com, and LagunaNiguel.patch.com
- Read our reviews of Paranormal Activity 3: Aaron’s, Mark’s, James’
- Stay Tuned for a special The Thing related bonus episode coming in the very near future
- Prizes for the Out Now Facebook contest have been awarded and they are pretty awesome. Stay tuned for future contests down the road as well.
- Trailers for The Devil Inside and Young Adult
- Next week: In Time