Out Now with Aaron and Abe: Episode 23 – Fright Night
This week’s episode of Out Now with Aaron and Abe takes a look at the new release –Fright Night, the remake of the 1985 horror/comedy of the same name. Joining Aaron and Abe is friend of the show Mark Hobin, who provides his own (well stated) two cents about the film. As usual, the group discusses a couple movie trailers (The Thing and Paranormal Activity 3), followed by the main review, a look at the box office results, and some retro reviews. There is also a game, but before that, Aaron touches on some of what he was able to see at Disney’s D23 Expo, which took place during the past weekend and featured some looks at new Avengers and Pixar-related stuff.
Of course, in addition to this episode, there are many more episodes to be found on iTunes, as well as on the hosted site, The HHWLOD Podcast Network, and still at outnow.podomatic.com for mainly the newest episodes and some exclusives. One can also learn more at the official Facebook page for Out Now, facebook.com/outnowpodcast (“like” it), which features updates from Aaron and Abe’s personal blogs, other random posts, and some photo albums. Finally, feel free to e-mail the show at firstname.lastname@example.org with any sort of feedback or add an iTunes review.
So now, if you’ve got an hour to kill…
- Visit Aaron, Abe, and Mark’s web sites for reviews and articles: thecodeiszeek.com, walrusmoose.blogspot.com, and fastfilmreviews.wordpress.com
- Follow us on twitter: @AaronsPs3, @WalrusMoose, and @Mark_Hobin
- Written Fright Night and Conan reviews from Aaron
- Written Fright Night review from Mark
- Find Aaron’s coverage of Disney’s D23 Expo at Why So Blu HERE (articles about The Avengers, Pixar’s Brave, and More)
- Cool Kid Cudi music video for “No One Believes Me”, from the Fright Night Soundtrack, directed by Fright Night director Craig Gillespie
- Trailers for The Thing and Paranormal Activity 3
- Next week: Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark