Out Now Bonus: Little Women, 1917 & The Final 2019 Reviews
This week's bonus Out Now with Aaron and Abe features the final reviews for the year. Aaron and Abe kick it old school with no guests and just movie talk. The two have main reviews for the latest adaptation of Little Women from director, Greta Gerwig and the real-time WWI drama, 1917 from director Sam Mendes. There’s also time for several mini-reviews covering more of the late in the year releases. Among the topics covered, the guys get into trailers for Black Widow, Wonder Woman 1984, and Ghostbusters: Afterlife (3:25), followed by main reviews for Little Women (22:06) and 1917 (42:05). This is followed by quick reviews for Marriage Story (1:00:30), Spies in Disguise (1:06:27), Parasite (1:12:16), and Togo (1:20:06), among other films. The guys then go over Out Now Feedback (1:37:59). Finally, the duo wraps things up (1:49:52), followed by the closing song of the week. So now, if you've got an hour or so to kill...
Of course, in addition to this episode, there are previous episodes to be found on the HHWLOD Podcast Network, Stitcher Radio, Soundcloud, and at Podomatic for past episodes and some exclusives. You can also have fun participating on the official Facebook page for Out Now (“Like” it), which features weekly questions for listeners, updates from Aaron and Abe’s personal blogs, and various photos. You can also follow us on Twitter Instagram, and Tumblr. Finally, feel free to e-mail the show at OutNowPodcast@gmail.com with any other sort of feedback.
[The purpose of this section is to highlight areas mentioned or referenced during the show.]
- Get yourself a free audiobook and help out the show at AudibleTrial.com/OutNowPodcast!
- Follow all of us on Twitter: @Outnow_Podcast, @AaronsPS, @WalrusMoose
- Check out all of our sites and blogs: TheCodeIsZeek.com, Why So Blu?, We Live Entertainment
- Read Aaron’s reviews for 1917, Little Women, and Spies in Disguise
- Trailers: Black Widow, Wonder Woman 1984, Ghostbusters: Afterlife
- Next Episode: Top Ten of 2019