Out Now 375: Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark
This week's Out Now with Aaron and Abe is turning the lights off, turning the flashlight on, and cracking open a spooky book. Aaron and Abe are joined by David Bax to discuss Scary Stories To Tell In the Dark. The group goes over what works or doesn’t work about this horror feature produced by Guillermo del Toro, along with other movie chatter. Among the topics covered, we have a fun round of Know Everybody (5:10), Out Now Quickies™ (13:25), Trailer Talk for The Addams Family (28:04), the main review (34:17), Games (1:08:06), and Out Now Feedback (1:14:30). We then wrap things up (1:26:39). So now, if you've got an hour or so to kill...
Of course, in addition to this episode, there are previous episodes to be found on the HHWLOD Podcast Network, Stitcher Radio, Soundcloud, and at Podomatic for past episodes and some exclusives. You can also have fun participating on the official Facebook page for Out Now (“Like” it), which features weekly questions for listeners, updates from Aaron and Abe’s personal blogs, and various photos. You can also follow us on Twitter Instagram, and Tumblr. Finally, feel free to e-mail the show at OutNowPodcast@gmail.com with any other sort of feedback.
[The purpose of this section is to highlight areas mentioned or referenced during the show.]
- Get yourself a free audiobook and help out the show at AudibleTrial.com/OutNowPodcast!
- Follow all of us on Twitter: @Outnow_Podcast, @AaronsPS, @WalrusMoose, @DaveyPretension
- Check out all of our sites and blogs: TheCodeIsZeek.com, Why So Blu?, We Live Entertainment, Battleship Pretension
- Read Aaron’s review for Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark
- Read David’s review for Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark and The Art of Racing in the Rain
- Next Episode: Blinded By The Light