Here’s week 2 of the 2015 horror bonus specials, as Aaron is joined again by Brandon Peters, Jason Coleman and Jimmy O to John Carpenter. He may essentially be retired at this point, but the guys are here to go over his legacy and hammer out thoughts of his work overall. Carpenter’s work throughout the 80s, in particular, is given plenty of thought, as the man truly made quite the impact, while holding on to his signature style. There are of course plenty of tangents as well, but it is all in good horror film-related fun. Enjoy and stay tuned for more!
So now, if you’ve got an hour to kill…
Of course, in addition to this episode, there are previous episodes to be found on the HHWLOD Podcast Network, Stitcher Radio, Soundcloud, and at Podomatic for past episodes and some exclusives. You can also have fun participating on the official Facebook page for Out Now (“Like” it), which features weekly questions for listeners, updates from Aaron and Abe’s personal blogs, and various photos. You can also follow us on Twitter and Tumblr. Finally, feel free to e-mail the show at OutNowPodcast@gmail.com with any other sort of feedback.
[The purpose of this section is to highlight areas mentioned or referenced during the show.]
- Get yourself a free audio book and help out the show at AudibleTrial.com/OutNowPodcast!
- Follow all of us on Twitter: @Outnow_Podcast, @AaronsPS4, @WalrusMoose, @JimmyToTheO, @BTPeters
- Check out all of our sites and blogs: TheCodeIsZeek.com, Why So Blu?, Naptown Nerd, JoBlo, Starpulse
- Brandon’s Halloween Coverage
- Last Year’s Horror Specials: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5