We’re baaaack! Last year Aaron was joined by Brandon Peters, Jason Coleman and Jimmy O to talk horror film throughout the decades. It was a fun series of episode and they have now gotten together for another fun bonus series to celebrate the month of October. This time the guys are diving into specific horror filmmakers, starting with the legendary Wes Craven. He may have sadly passed away, but the guys are here to go over his legacy and hammer out thoughts of his work overall. There are of course plenty of tangents as well, but it is all in good horror film-related fun. Enjoy and stay tuned for more!
So now, if you’ve got an hour to kill…
[The purpose of this section is to highlight areas mentioned or referenced during the show.]
- Get yourself a free audio book and help out the show at AudibleTrial.com/OutNowPodcast!
- Follow all of us on Twitter: @Outnow_Podcast, @AaronsPS4, @WalrusMoose, @JimmyToTheO, @BTPeters
- Check out all of our sites and blogs: TheCodeIsZeek.com, Why So Blu?, Naptown Nerd, JoBlo, Starpulse
- Jimmy O Shops With Wes Craven
- Last Year’s Horror Specials: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5