Weekly Recap: Onward, The Way Back, First Cow & More!
This is the kind of new release week that has something for everyone. Onward is the latest offering from Pixar, and it's suitably entertaining. The Way Back is the kind of adult drama people claim they never get to see. And there's First Cow, which is a wonderful little indie western. Some solid new releases on home media as well, as Queen & Slim and Dark Waters are well worth checking out. Finally, there are my various essays, lists, and some new trailers to dig into as well, along with our latest podcasts covering The Invisible Man and more. Enjoy, and thanks for reading!
New to Theaters:
(All Reviews Are Linked)
- Onward - A fun time with Pixar.
- The Way Back - Ben Affleck does well in this solid sports drama.
- First Cow - An alternative, low\-key western.
- The Invisible Man - Aaron is joined by Maxwell Haddad, JoBlo’s Jimmy O, and Cult Cinema Cavalcade’s Brandon Peters to talk all about The Invisible Man.
- All Episodes
Trailers & Other Articles Of Note:
- The Other Lamb
- Blue Story
- Artemis Fowl
- Coronavirus Causing No Hurray For Hollywood
- New Trailer Raises Hopes for Why Candyman is Ideal for 2020
- The Top 100 Films of the Decade (2010 - 2019)
- Most Anticipated Films of 2020
- Top 20 3D Movies of the Decade
- May Criterion Releases
- Godzilla Is Getting Closer
- Godzilla Criterion Box Set Announcement
- Godzilla: King of the Monsters Podcast
- Destroy All Monsters Discussion
- All Monsters Attack Discussion